- Important for people living in colder climates
- Supports and maintains cardiovascular health.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Helps in the absorption and use of phosphorus.
- Has a protective effect against many health conditions.
Vitamin D can be found in small amounts in some foods, including fatty fish such as sardines, mackerel, and herring. Juices, cereals, and dairy products typically have vitamin D added to make it more available. These products are then labeled: "Fortified with Vitamin D" or with a similar statement. Most of the vitamin D that your body receives and utilizes is from exposure to the sun. Supplementing with Bell Vitamin D3 is a great way to get your vitamin D when you can't get regular sun exposure and when your diet falls short.
- Vitamin D325 mcg
- Flaxseed Oil