- A naturally occurring hormone produced by thepituitary gland
- Its important for growth, cell regeneration, and cell reproduction
- HGH helps to maintain, build, and repair healthy tissue in the brain and other organs
- HGH is also said to benefit the quality and appearance of the skin. Its said toslow down the aging processand treat age-related diseases.
As we age, our production of HGH decreases, and many of the symptoms associated with aging can appear as a result of diminished levels of HGH. By working with the bodys natural mechanism to produce increased levels of HGH, Max NGH Release may help restore some of the aspects of youth, such as increased energy and libido, improved skin, weight loss, etc.
- Prunus cerasifera-flos30 X